WiMAC is a research group at the ECE ILLINOIS and is also part of the Coordinated Science Laboratory (CSL) on the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) campus. At WiMAC, we pioneer innovative research, in the area of miniaturized wireless circuits and systems, that contributes to our seamlessly connected future world. Please see our Publications for more details.
- August 2021: Rakibul and Jinyao join WiMAC as Ph.D. students.
- August 2021: Mengze Sha graduates with his M.S. degree and joins Qualcomm, San Diego.
- June 2021: Our paper on a low-phase-noise K-band VCO is accepted to ESSCIRC 2021.
- March 2021: Our papers on mixer-first acoustic-filtering front-ends are accepted to JSSC and RFIC 2021.
- January 2021: We receive an NSF CAREER award to work on next-generation RF circuits and microsystems.